A Happy Deal Review – Wide range of cheap electronics especially mobile phones
A Happy Deal Review – 6 Star Rating from Electro Dealio
| Wide range of cheap electronics especially mobile phones | Well defined return policy | Free shipping on a number of products|
Established in 2006, ahappydeal.com is one of the leading Chinese wholesale electronics web store dedicated mainly to selling cell phones and other cheap electronic components. Formerly known as DavisMicro.com, it was rechristened as ahappydeal.com. This time around, DavisMicro’s ahappydeal avatar is more professional looking as compared to other Chinese wholesale electronics web stores.
Also, this new avatar is now registered under the name of its actual owner, Mike Yu which goes to show how this discount electronics online store is trying to move towards a respectable image and gain credibility. Also from what we have learnt about ahappydeal.com is that it is more like a merchant or trading company and holds no inventory of its own. It obtains cheap electronic components and gadgets through middle men which they then sell through ahappydeal.com. Here we will take a close look at the key features of this Chinese wholesale electronics online store.
ahappydeal.com: Key Features
Here are the key features of Chinese wholesale electronics web store ahappydeal.com.
- Credibility and Legitimacy: Many people are often concerned with the credibility and legitimacy of such Chinese wholesale electronics web stores. And why not? Cases of substandard goods and shoddy shipping have always plagued the Chinese wholesale electronics market. Based in Shenzen, China, this Chinese wholesale electronic web store is owned by Yulitong Trading Company Ltd. and is completely legitimate.
- Products Catalogue: As obvious from the Chinese wholesale electronics online store’s homepage, ahappydeal.com deals extensively in cell phones. You can pick from an amazing variety of Chinese mobile phones, right from TV cell phones and Wi-Fi cell phones to Java cell phones and GPS cell phones. Apart from that, there are also other cheap electronic components and peripheral gadgets related to cell phones. And that’s not all. This Chinese wholesale electronics website also features a bevy of other electronic items such as mp3 and mp4 players, computer peripherals and accessories, automobile electronic accessories, Bluetooth headsets, security equipment, digital cameras, camcorders, spy cams, flash memory drives and a lot more.
- Product Quality and Pricing: The cheap electronics items featured on ahappydeal are basically knock offs of other branded products. Take for instance the iPhone. Their catalogue will feature copied products of iPhone with names like Hiphone, Xphone, CNET phone etc. Some of these products even have a few advanced features. However, do not expect the iPhone knock off to function as seamlessly as the original one. Also as with other Chinese wholesale electronics web store, do not expect the brand items to be coming directly from OEM factories. One thing you can be sure of though, is that the quality of products will be satisfactory to say the least and not shoddy like other Chinese wholesale electronics websites. In fact they have a quality control team which assesses product quality before it is shipped to buyers worldwide. ahappydeal has been working hard to assure their customers of their high product quality. Also prices are low because they order directly from manufacturers.
Warranty and Return Policy: Here is how ahappydeal.com defines its warranty and return policy:
1. 30 day Money Back Warranty: You can return a product if it is in an unusable or an unacceptable condition and get a refund within the first 30 days of receiving the item. If however, the product is in working condition and you still want to return it, you can get a refund if you do so within 30 days of receiving the order. In this case a 15 percent charge will be deducted for handling and restocking fee. The shipping fee however, is non-refunded in both cases.
2. 3 Month Exchange Warranty: If a purchased item does not work, you can get it exchanged within 3 months of purchase. You will have to pay the shipping for sending it back. The shipping fee for resending it to you will be paid by ahappydeal.
3. 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: You can send back any purchased item for a free repair within 1 year of making the purchase. In this case, you as the buyer will pay the shipping fee for sending it to and back from ahappydeal.
Payment Options: ahappydealoffers a number of payment options for the convenience of their customers.
You can make payments for your purchases through wired transfers, credit cards or the Western Union with the most secure payment option being PayPal. They however, do not accept personal checks or money orders.
ahappydeal.com: What Sets it Apart
Here we will look at some of the main features which set ahappydeal apart:
- Wide range of cheap electronics especially mobile phones.
- Well defined return policy
- Free shipping on a number of products.
ahappydeal.com gets a 6/10 rating because of its well defined warranty and return policy. However, the major reason behind its low rating is its previous reputation.
Have you bought anything from ahappydeal.com? Share your experiences with ahappydeal.com in a comment below so other readers know the goods and bads about this website!